Visit date : 2022/05/21
Price : TWD 250 ~ 350 (USD 8.5 ~ 11.8) / per person
(2022/05/25 – 1 TWD ≈ 0.034 USD)
Address : No. 50, Ln. 325, Zhuangjing Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City
Opening Time :
- Weekdays 11:00~14:00、17:00~20:00
- Weekend 11:30~14:00、17:00~20:00
Telephone Number : (02) 8786-1093
Facebook : 一真亭ラーメン | Facebook
Just seven/eight minutes walk from MRT Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station.
⬆The red signboard is quite obvious.
⬆The restaurant does not have many seats.
The menu is mainly divided into 3 areas
- red (spicy)
- white (classic)
- black (burned garlic)
And each has three sets that can be chosen
- Tonkotsu Ramen (a piece of barbecued pork, a piece of seaweed, shallots, sesame seeds)
- Barbecued pork Ramen (three pieces of barbecued pork, a piece of seaweed, shallots, sesame seeds)
- Soft-boiled egg Ramen (a piece of barbecued pork, a soft-boiled egg, a piece of seaweed, shallots, sesame seeds)
⬆You can choose different kinds of ramen noodles according to your preference.
⭐⭐⭐Classic – Barbecued pork Ramen $220 (≈USD 7.5)
The ramen soup is rich but not too greasy, you can easily finish the whole bowl.
And the barbecued pork is a little bit fat, but smelled so good !
( with thin ramen noodles )
⭐Burned garlic- Barbecued pork Ramen + soft-boiled egg $250 + 30 (≈USD 9.5)
My friend ordered the above dish. The soup had some burned garlic oil.
It tasted not bad, but I am slightly disappointed (not enough flavor).
🧡🧡🧡Barbecued pork rice (medium-sized) $60 (≈USD 2) / $80 (with a $40 drink)
It looks so awesome, am I right?
The aroma of the barbecued pork filled the air.
Look at the generous portion of meat !
This was what I felt when I had finished the dish.
⭐Tamagoyaki (Japanese Omelette) $30
That’s just average. It seemed to be taken straight out from the refrigerator.
This is a restaurant I will visit again and recommend to everyone.
🧡What I like
- Barbecued pork rice (no need to explain, it is perfect)
- good value for money
- the hardness of the Ramen can be adjusted
- within walking distance from the subway station
- the waiters in the restaurant are Japanese, and the food is authentic
❌Room for improvement
- the flavor of burned garlic oil is bland
- have few seats
- 【Xinyi District】Discover Taiwan’s Priciest Buffet – A JOY
- 【Da’an District】uncle abolang taiwan bistro
- 【Zhongzheng District】Japanese-style Hotel x Harbor Ice Treats | KI-A-BIN-SAN
- 【Da’an District】 Feast of Shaanxi – Flavors of Ancient China | qinweiguan
- 【Xinyi District】Yuan Shiang – Tainan Milkfish restaurant